Henri Lloyd Abersoch 10k
June 3 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm| £18 - £20
Now in its 9th year the Henri Lloyd Abersoch 10K attracts well over 1,000 runners and thousands more spectators to be part of this great day. A well organised event with Bibtag Chip timing technology, clear mile markers, good marshaling, drink stations, over £1,000 prize fund & just a fantastic atmosphere throughout the day.
The Henri Lloyd Abersoch 10K is firmly established as a favourite of many runners from around the UK. Both elite runners & beginners to the running scene relish the vast array of unique & satisfying elements that the Abersoch 10K has to offer.
WHAT YOU GET.
- Each individual runners time is recorded using ChronoChip bibtag timing,
- There is a Water / energy drink station at 5km and at the finish
- Clear kilometer markers are positioned throughout course
- Good marshals & signage throughout course with professional medics on hand on the course & at the finish
- Over £1,000 prize purse plus product prizes
- Zinc Alloy top quality medals with bespoke lanyards to all finishers
- Race rewards at the finish line
- Part of the ABERSOCH TRIPLE CROWN
The start overlooks the harbour, just past Manana restaurant and for the first kilometer the race runs through the high street and channels up Lon Pentre Bach to the Deucoch, then heads left down to the Sarn Bach crossroads. Heading straight over there’s a section of narrow lanes heading towards the far end of the beach. Then a short section of road running round the bay, then the main hill that is a track lasting for 0.3 of a mile (picking the right line up here will make it so much easier for you!). Some undulating roads for 2 miles, looping back round till you head down onto the golf course before joining the far end of the beach. One kilometer along the beach(including some groynes) to the finish just before the middle slip ramp.
A big finish on the beach and a great social occasion afterwards.
For all the info and to enter go to www.abersochtriplecrown.com/abersoch-10k/